Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
New Listing - Best priced Townhouse in 'The Hills'
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
March Update--This townhouse in the best end position in the complex is selling now at $359,000.This is up to $30,000 below like units in the area. Let the rent pay your loan in this safe rental hotspot.
This complex enjoys a fantastic community atmosphere whilst still retaining individual privacy, the grounds are meticulously maintained, and there is plenty of off-street parking for visitors.
Renovated kitchen and bathroom in this stylish two bedroom air-conditioned townhouse.
Make no mistake, we are on the market for sale, so don't delay your inspection of this fantastic entry to the Hills District. Some notable features of this home are as follows:
- Large eat in renovated kitchen with dishwasher
- Huge open plan lounge & dining with vaulted ceilings
- 2 generous bedrooms both with built in robes (mountain views from master)
- Family renovated bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- 2 spacious courtyards, fully fenced for pets and kids
- Single car accommodation (auto)
- Internal access
- Big laundry with 2nd toilet
- Very competitive body corporate levies
- Additional visitor parking available in the complex lot
- Walking distance to reputable primary and secondary schools
- Highest return in complex at $365 per week.Secure long term investment
- One of the largest outdoor areas in the complex.So much more than other units in this complex.
Number 64/5 Quinnia Court is situated at the end of the cul de sac at Carmont Court Ferny Hills. You will find this location practically unbeatable, situated within an easy walk to the Ferny Grove Train Station and the highly coveted Patricks Road State School. Your investment here, be it to move into or invest, will be a solid purchase that will stand the test of time.
Simply the best position adjoining a small park area with one of the few townhouses with a fenced courtyard on three sides.
Quiet area of the complex with a private road leading into only 12 of the 64 townhouses.
Sinking Fund: $539.48 per annum
Admin Fund: $951.56 per annum
Insurance: $308.00 per annum
Rates: $327.30 per quarter
50m to parkland
200m to Bus Stop
300m to Patricks Road State Primary School
800m to Ferny Fair Shopping Centre
1.1km to Ferny Grove Train Station
2.4km to Arana Plaza
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.